Tuesday, October 10, 2017

MAHI LEATHER X THE STYLE CHOREO




Travel in style. I never sacrifice my style whenever I travel around, always out and about, staycation here and there. As you all know, most of my weekends are well-spent in some of the finest hotels and resorts in the UAE, and finally, for more than 4 years, I will visit my home country (Philippines) and I'll be staying there for only 10 days and after that heading back to Dubai for Fashion Forward. 


I love traveling wearing a suit and just a t-shirt and pairing it, either white sneakers or these brown double monks, that matches to my new Duffle Bag from MAHI Leather very classic, stylish, so spacious and perfect for traveling (in style) and what I really loved about it is my initials (PR) on it! How cool is that? 



Whether the next getaway is a business trip or weekend staycation, this handsome Duffle Bag will be your best buddy. Due to its durability and versatility, 100% leather exterior and 100% cotton lining interior, impeccably matches every outfit, either dressed-up or down. It also has extendable detachable shoulder straps, zipper compartments inside and out, leather clip on the grab handles for comfortable grip and to sum it up, four brass studs on the base.  



And I have a great news for you guys! I have extra Duffle Bag and going to run a Giveaway!!!

HOW TO WIN:

1. Must be a @thestylechoreo Follower
2. Follow @mahileather  on Instagram
3. Comment on the section below "Why you deserve to win the bag?"
4. For more chances of winning, repost the picture posted on my Instagram and answer the question above
Tag me (@thestylechoreo) and @mahileather 
Put the hashtags #TheStyleChoreoGiveaway #MahiLeather
Submission of Entry starts on 10-24 October 2017 11:59 pm 
Winner will be announced on the 25th October 2017 9:00 am


No comments:

Post a Comment