Wednesday, January 10, 2018

GETTIN BACK ON TRACK WITH LE COQ SPORTIF




Alright, guys, I felt so much guilt right now, it's been a couple of months since my last blog entry. I will be honest with you, that I almost quit blogging due to work-related stuff, got addicted to Instagram and lose track of my blog. I think some of the Bloggers felt the same way too (I guess). This year, I will really try my best (really do) to get back on track on Blogging. More outfit ideas, more interesting and creative posts.  



Been blogging for almost 5 Years now and recently, I am starting to lose that spark and almost stop it. Whenever PR's or Bloggers introduce me to others, "Meet Paul, he's a Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger with legit Blog" and it always gets me blush but at the same time guilty, asking myself "Am I?"


Starting the year right in a stylishly casual way, wearing my fave combo - navy and beige ensemble, threw on this B&W trench coat and finishing off with this Le Coq Sportif sneakers. Found this new spot here in the capital, Underpass in World Trade Center. 



#SimplyAbuDhabi 



What I wore: Top & Bottom (ZARA), Coat (COS), Shoes (Le Coq Sportif), Bag (PEDRO)

Photography by @paulieeepocket

No comments:

Post a Comment